Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been hunting and trying everything I can get my hands on and upgrading things I use alot but am not 100% happy with. This obviously leads to trying things you don't really need and falling in love with that stuff as well. lol...

Anyway, more coming, but here's what's arrived so far. The DejaVibe will replace the Univibe I have, and the Airplane Flanger is replacing an old ElectroHarmonix thing I have that I don't wanna beat up anymore.

The other stuff is just things I bought out of interest. Having never been a Tube Screamer user in the past, I thought the opportunity to get the new Hand Made one would be a nice entry into that world. I don't know how much use it will get, but now I can at least say I have one if asked. lol...

I also have a Rothwell Hellbender coming in the next day or two, and some other things later in the week. :)

·
Registered
465 Posts
the only thing that gets me with the Airplane is that it's replicating an ADA. With the ADA, when it goes all mental (aka 'takeoff' mode) is actually modulating the signal, so there's a 100% mix effect. If there's no signal, it won't make a noise. The Airplane is totally self oscillating, so it makes the same noise regardless of whether your even playing, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts