Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

jUst took some nice pics with my new digy cam of my prestige and my Jem7dbk.

The prestige got a set of Dimarsio zebra evolution pups recently, not to crazy about the tone tho, prefer the breeds on my Jem. Also you can see in the pics of my Jackson usa DK1 (old pics), didnt take new ones of my jackson cause its with my cousin.

The collection is groing..Im about to buy a pink 1990 peavey Vanderberg axe.

The pics are here: http://spaces.msn.com/members/rabih...oalbum=showdefault&_c02_owner=1&_c=photoalbum
Plz choose on the top left corner of the page the Ibanez album to see the guitars pics.

My music that done on my home studio is here: http://www.soundclick.com/pro/?BandID=349223

Regards and enjoy

Rab

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey Rab,

I think you must have switched up the spaces.msn link somehow??? No pics of the 7DBK or Prestige? Just shots of you at the Montreal GP and at some car show!!! However, one nice shot of you standing under a Steve Vai promotional ad!!!

Thanks,
Brent.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
henryb said:
Hey Rab,

I think you must have switched up the spaces.msn link somehow??? No pics of the 7DBK or Prestige? Just shots of you at the Montreal GP and at some car show!!! However, one nice shot of you standing under a Steve Vai promotional ad!!!

Thanks,
Brent.
That was his tour bus after his Real illusions show in Montreal.

Sorry about the pics..yes i added albums to the site. You just have to choose the ibanez album on the top left corner of the page.

Regards

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
what RG is in the first pic? it almost looks like a lizard finish or something. i'm curious about what pups you have in your RG1570 as well. interesting color combo.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Kamikaze_1 said:
Nice axes, dude :). I'm thinking that one of those pics was Vai inspired? :)
Anyway, what pups did you choose to replace on the 1570?
Thanks man, well my father is a photographer so he taught me some tricks...

Dimarsio evolution pickups neck and bridge. Mind you the original Vs weren't that bad at all.

You can hear them here [http://www.soundclick.com/pro/default.cfm?BandID=349223
The song YES TO WHA is done by the 1570 with the evos.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
screamndemon69 said:
what RG is in the first pic? it almost looks like a lizard finish or something. i'm curious about what pups you have in your RG1570 as well. interesting color combo.
Its a 05 Rg Prestige 1570 with MRR finish (mirage red). Its like a chameleon it changes colors depending on the light in the room. Sometimes its cooper, red, green, gold or yellow. Its really wicked....

I installed 2 Dimarsio evolution zebras. Spent hours deciding what pickup color to put. I think i made a good choice with the cream ones.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
eviltwin said:
Great pix, looking forward to seeing the Adje van den Berg Peavey.

but aren't you supposed to mount the neck zebra the other way around? looks are everything with those ;)
I couldnt mount it in reverse cause if i do the pickup wires had to go underneath the pickup itself and into the holl. if i did the pickups will rest on the wires and it will be to high close to the strings even if i lower them to the max with the screws.

I decided not to go with the Peavey VDB, its a good looking pink axe, a classic. the reason is the kahler bridge that is a real pain to setup each time you change the strings.
There is a late Vanderberg model with a floyd on it. If i see one of those im sure i'll pick it up Or get a new Peavey Vtype USA ones which are selling for a good price. http://www.peavey.com/products/browse.cfm/action/drill/cat/45/V-TypeSeries.cfm the White one is gorgeous...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.