Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Dave!

Any plans to record your new solo piece (from the Real Illusions tour) and put it on your website? Perhaps along with tab... :) That would be sweet, and I'm sure a lot of jemsiters would start trying to learn it immediately. I know I did with "Dave's Party Piece".

By the way, it was a pleasure meeting you after the show at the House of Blues in Chicago (I was pretty much the only guy who didn't try to hand you a demo, which I made a point of mentioning... :)). It's refreshing to meet such down-to-earth, talented people in the music biz. And thanks again for signing your CD for me.

Thanks,
-John

·
Registered
736 Posts
Hey John.

That song will undoubtedly show up on my new cd, but very refined (so you can actually hear what the hell is going on in it!).

I've started working on the new cd, let me tell you.. it's gonna be scary sick.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ohhhhhh yesss!! a new cd is sweet music for my eyes and ears.

I´d love if this new one is longer than STSA. That one is like ice cream on a 45 celcius day.... it´s gone fast.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dave, yesterday was the 4FM Vai bonus show on dutch radio and they aired your solo recorded in Tilburg. Wow, great to hear that again, man! And of course, I taped it......[oops]
Cheers, Henk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts