Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
I am going to use my special powers to predidct that everyone is going to say Dimarzio tone zone and air norton.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
I am going to use my special powers to predidct that everyone is going to say Dimarzio tone zone and air norton.
:lol:..... shucks, that was just a lucky guess. :lol: I say Evo's and EvoII for bridge! Unless it's a Strat or LP...??? We are talking JEM/RG right?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have always prefered Seymour Duncan pups to Dimarzio, and will always suggest them over Dimarzios aswell !

this is what i am in the process of getting installed into my S520 -

NECK - S.D SH-2 Jazz
BRIDGE - S.D SH-10 full shred

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
BREEDS ! and no stinkin middle pup to ruin the whole thing - chuck in a megaswitch and bobs yer muvva's bruvva !

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it's an rg470, not sure what wood the body is, i want a nice thick vai neck tone, and a mean agressive brige pup, what would be best for that? also thinking of doing the s too, but not sure what to go with.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
it's an rg470, not sure what wood the body is, i want a nice thick vai neck tone, and a mean agressive brige pup, what would be best for that? also thinking of doing the s too, but not sure what to go with.
BKP (Bare Knuckle Pickups) Nailbomb in the bridge, VHII in the neck and a Slowhand in the middle. Definitely.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts