Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
Finally finished this funny little piece... I wanted to emulate the kind of feeling you get when you are all happy, only to discover something has gone terribly wrong and you freak out. In a humorous way lah. :wink:

Enjoy!

Freak Out!

BTW, there's a lot of Vai influence in this piece... :)

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Hey neighbour :) I will say It's a very good work... nice and clean and mature and fun to listen :mrgreen: and yes there is quite a few Vai influence there... very nice composition... hope to see you around soon touring I mean :mrgreen:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey mi2tom... haha... touring? no way... not here in Singapore anyway :p

thanks machinediva... haha... I didn't know PODs sound middy! ;) I'm using an S520EX with Tonezone in neck and bridge... too add to all that middi-ness, I have my mids on my Sansamp TRI AC set to 2 oclock. :)

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Shredcows said:
hey mi2tom... haha... touring? no way... not here in Singapore anyway :p

thanks machinediva... haha... I didn't know PODs sound middy! ;) I'm using an S520EX with Tonezone in neck and bridge... too add to all that middi-ness, I have my mids on my Sansamp TRI AC set to 2 oclock. :)
Not now maybe......:p What's wrong with us Asian when it comes to instrumental????

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for taking a listen guys....

mi2tom, nothing wrong with us.. .just that, right now where i live, its a bit on the unrealistic side to do into music... need a safety net first, like a degree. ;)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Shredcows said:
I'm using an S520EX with Tonezone in neck and bridge... too add to all that middi-ness, I have my mids on my Sansamp TRI AC set to 2 oclock. :)
well, for a TRI AC, you scored a great sound... as much as I love TECH-21 direct boxes, I've never succeded in having a good saturated sound with the TRI AC, which, in fact, I recently sold... I'm fond of the GT-2, instead

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You are right machinedive... the TRI AC doesn't have a truely great saturated tone... I had a modded TS9DX before that to help beef up the tone.

The GT2 is a superb box... its heavy distortion is one of the best I've heard yet!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.