Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Behold true believers! You all asked for it, and i heard your telepathic cries for guidance and wisdom on the subject of the ancient art of the pinch harmonic. Other wise known as artificial harmonics, pick squeals, or Fran Drescher, this technique is going to get your guitar squealing louder than Zakk Wylde's potbelly pig. I'm also going to talk about your Aunt Julie and why she's such a slut. So grab an axe, crank up the gain, and get learning with your ol Uncle Ben!

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Awesome lesson again Ben. Even when I think I have have something down your able to show me something more. This time it was better mechanics.

BTW.... now I got sharpie all over my hand.........DOH!!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahaha thank you guys for watching!
Andrew, i think if you were the ask 2 Live Crew, they would call it The Julie Finger Technique.

·
Registered
38 Posts
You're awesome! No matter how much I may think I know about a given subject...there's always some tiny yet fundamental little detail that immediately helps connect the "big picture" dots, & the "ohhhh" light bulb goes off, haha.

Please keep up the videos, your efforts are appreciated!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I always loved your lessons on youtube, didn't knwo you posted on this forum!
Thanks a lot and keep rocking!

·
Registered
6 Posts
The guitar is an illogical instrument. If you love Chaos then the guitar is for you. On a piano you play middle C in one place and one place only, but on the guitar that note can be played on the second string first fret,the fifth fret on the third string the ninth fret on the D string.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts