Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone, I signed up here because im on the market for an Ibanez 7. Im looking at getting one with a trem.

Currently im playing a LTD MH400NT through a Line 6 Spider.

Looking for a little change here, and the Ibanez has been making quality guitars for ages.

So what would you guys suggest?

as well, im sure this has been hashed and rehashed but what are the best pups for Meshuggah type playing?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mind's Mirrors said:
Did they ever sell Fredrik's custom RG7620? If not what was changed from the orig 7620?
no, Fredrik has his own Ibanez custom.But he played the UV ealier. He using lungren M7 pickup for this 7st and M8 for his 8 st. I hope that helps. And if you want to get that pickups, then go to Conklin guitar website. ($410 for a pair).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
zeamc said:
no, Fredrik has his own Ibanez custom.But he played the UV ealier. He using lungren M7 pickup for this 7st and M8 for his 8 st. I hope that helps. And if you want to get that pickups, then go to Conklin guitar website. ($410 for a pair).
sounds good, thanks for the info.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.