Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers, at this stage im just recording whatever comes out :) Hopefully a new track every 5-6 weeks... so feel free to follow on social media, Spotify etc if you want to keep up with the new stuff!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Cheers, at this stage im just recording whatever comes out :) Hopefully a new track every 5-6 weeks... so feel free to follow on social media, Spotify etc if you want to keep up with the new stuff!
Great... I don't do spotify, at least I never have yet. I like your albums because the tracks each have their own sound... \m/

Special request for a groovy smooth jazz guitar track! You've got a great feel for groovy stuff...

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great... I don't do spotify, at least I never have yet. I like your albums because the tracks each have their own sound... \m/

Special request for a groovy smooth jazz guitar track! You've got a great feel for groovy stuff...
Yeah I only do Spotify, Apple Music etc to get my songs 'out there'...make virtually nothing from streaming platforms, BandCamp the odd purchase, but its no way to make a living :)
At the moment im just releasing a track at a time so I can just go with the flow and not have to keep to a 'theme' of an album, then, re-release the tracks for the year in December as a compilation of sorts (Past Present Future: Volume One is all tracks from 2021). Who knows, a smooth jazz tune could happen!.... next track releases April 25....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts