Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a new Wah kiddies.. the vintage vox one has been retired.

Boss PW10? Morley?..

Im not really after that eccentric wah tone vai gets.. im more after a classic rock wah.. but im not sure which i want?..

has to be true bypass and not noisey at all.. any suggestions people before I go out n try everything?

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I was having noise issues with my Bad Horsie, so I sent it off to Morley for repairs. (FYI, Morley states that their pedals have a one year warranty, but if it ever fails to perform, call them for a return authorization number, ship it to them and they will repair the pedal at no charge! How's that for customer service?)

In the meantime, I bought a Boss PW10 at GC the other day. Awesome is not saying enough to describe the features of this wah pedal from a performer's point of view. If you're looking for a nice solid pedal, with plenty of tonal options, this baby is the one. The Uni Vibe clone is killer!

·
Banned
668 Posts
Well, I eventually want to get a Teese RMC3 wah. If you read the story of its development, it's pretty crazy what lengths they went to in order for this wah to be totally authentic and sound its best. Also, pretty much every parameter is controllable. Bass, mids, treble, range of sweep, location of resonant peak, and intensity.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The_Grindfiend said:
Well, I eventually want to get a Teese RMC3 wah. If you read the story of its development, it's pretty crazy what lengths they went to in order for this wah to be totally authentic and sound its best. Also, pretty much every parameter is controllable. Bass, mids, treble, range of sweep, location of resonant peak, and intensity.
man that sound pretty damn cool, i will have to take a look at one of those when i retire my my trusty vox wah

hmmmm maybe after the summer
:)

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Boss PW10- has all the usual wah sounds and plenty of extra sounds as well- i just sold my Cry Baby and picked one up and LOVE IT!! :D

·
Registered
654 Posts
I currently have a Budda Bud-Wah. Fantastic tone, even sweep, no tone loss, and true bypass. You can usually find them used for around $110-$130.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts