Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Those hunks in Whitechapel are now streaming their new album Our Endless War online. This is probably their best album to date, and they asked me to contribute a bunch of guest solos this time around! Very proud to be a part of this record.
I lay down some greasy licks on tracks 3 (The Saw is the Law), 8 (Psychopathy), 9 (Blacked Out), 10 (Diggs Road, both solos) and 11 (A Process So Familiar).

Gear-wise, i used my green swirled Ibanez RG7421 on all of them*, loaded with the Dimarzio D Sonic 7 in the bridge and Air Norton 7 in the neck. I played through a Kemper Profiler, using one of Mark Lewis' awesome profiles of his personal Marshall JCM800. Added a little delay and reverb on the Kemper, and thats it.

Hope you all enjoy!
http://www.metalblade.com/whitechapel/

* i also used one of Ben Savage's signature ESP BS7 guitars for a single dive bomb on Psychopathy!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Am I right in recalling that you toured with Whitechapel on their last tour?
toured with them last spring with Asking Alexandria, I Killed The Prom Queen, Motionless in White, and Chimaira! Yup!
Next month i will be doing a handful of west coast dates filling in for Ben Savage again. Should be a lot of fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts