Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is going to be your next guitar acquistion?

I plan on it being a PMC, GMC, PRS, LP, or an American Srat. It depends on the best deal available at that time with how much I have to spend.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Hopefully the RG770 on sale over here. If that falls through then maybe a PRS SE, reading the recent thread on it has got me wanting one!

·
Super Moderator
4,212 Posts
I am really only looking for a couple of odd balls.

I want an early 90's Washburn N4 and a mid 90's Jagstang.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Probably a Fender Classic 50's strat with a maple fretboard. I was planning to buy one and ended up grabbing a good deal on a Parker PM-10 (which is great btw). So the Strat will be next.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Having ditched Les Pauls in favour of PRS's, but not being a big fan of single cutaways, I was amazed to find myself getting enough GAS to order one of these:

Whale Blue Singlecut SE - my favourite PRS colour in a $500 axe!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I've wanted an SG since I was a kid.
Of course, if I ever find a nice Guild S-60 for a decent price, I couldn't turn that down. My first electric was an S-60, and I'd give anything to have it back...

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Hopefully a GMC and a PRS Custom for me, then that will be it for awhile, although i said them exact same words when i bought a 777VBK a few weeks back, Damn GAS! oh yeah and a new 77VBK, I just cant stop lol

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
I'm in the process of building one.
But for straight out purchase, I'm looking for either a Japanese or American Strat, OR... a G&L Comanche, OR, I build a Warmoth Strat to my specs.

or

·
Super Moderator
9,696 Posts
I wouldn't mind a 5 string Ernie Ball Bongo Bass. But I really need a decent mixer and stereo power amp for my PA and synths. My old mono Peavey powered mixer is costing me cool effects I already have and can't currently use.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts