Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got this from the UK. 1988 Ibanez Artfield AFD25-AMZ. Very hard to find. Check it out !!

Oh yeah, btw, I have 3 of them now !!

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
gorgeous! I completely forgot about Artfields, they are def. something you don't see everyday.

Do you have any pics of the one on the right?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I hate you Paul!! :D
Great score,stunning.
Did anyone on here end up with the blue prototype Artfield with vine that was on the bayy a while back? I wanted that baby,but,i did'nt have 3 grand handy that day!
Awesome collection mate.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Funny story about the blue proto : I sold it to its original and very first German owner! I got it from him a couple of years ago, sold the guitar once to another German guy, bought it back from that German guy and now it is back to its original home. Some guitars have special story and this is just what it is all about this one - and yes it sounds amazing. Hopefully I still have the yellow / honey "production" model with the factory vine inlay ;-) (don't ask it's not for sale)

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Hang on Jeapson! What do you mean "hopefully i still have the yellow/honey model"!!
Have you lost it in a warehouse full of high end axe's!? :D
How many guitars do you have?
I loved your GMC too mate.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Gosh, first I saw guitar number one and I thought "whoa, that's a nice one". Then I scrolled down and saw you going "Oh, btw, I have three of these now," and I instantly thought "f*ck you!" I really hope you play them to death (or vice versa), they seem like really nice instruments. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

I know this is an old thread but I can't find much info about the Artfield value.

I've got the opportunity to buy a good condition AFD25AM-Z.

I was wondering how much would be reasonable?

Thanks all!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts