Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Why did you sell the last one? 8O
Steel Edge is a guitar collector and his collection is THE COLLECTION; he has impresive examples of all brands (very exclusive Gibsons and Fenders, ESP Ouija models owned by Kirk, Skull replicas made for George Lynch...).

I think the UV he owned previously was this MKR (previously owned by Paco Ventura, spanish guitar player former guitarrist of Medina Azahara).

https://goo.gl/images/3X2eJj

As it was an MKR I think he sold it to rise funds for another guitar; you know, some must go for others to come... that's how it works.

The only drawback of his collection is he doesn't have a JS Doonie or Rainbow Forest yet (his favourite guitar player is JS and his JS collection is also stunning). Anyways I'm sure Steel Edge himself is answering your question soon.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Why did you sell the last one? 8O
I was young and naive.....

Back in the day, only way to get new guitars was financing the purchase selling an old one.

That caused a big trauma which has led me to accumulate A LOT of guitars ;)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Steel Edge is a guitar collector and his collection is THE COLLECTION; he has impresive examples of all brands (very exclusive Gibsons and Fenders, ESP Ouija models owned by Kirk, Skull replicas made for George Lynch...).

I think the UV he owned previously was this MKR (previously owned by Paco Ventura, spanish guitar player former guitarrist of Medina Azahara).

https://goo.gl/images/3X2eJj

As it was an MKR I think he sold it to rise funds for another guitar; you know, some must go for others to come... that's how it works.

The only drawback of his collection is he doesn't have a JS Doonie or Rainbow Forest yet (his favourite guitar player is JS and his JS collection is also stunning). Anyways I'm sure Steel Edge himself is answering your question soon.
Hey vy100!

Thanks for posting! Indeed that MKR was mine back in the day.But before that one,I had an ATD, I guess it was 2000/2001..... Guess I don't even have pics with that one.

We know each other ;)

I could have sworn I remembered a sweet ATD sitting on a pool table he was selling a few years ago.
Rich is an old friend, he has always helped me a lot when I've had any questions about Ibanez guitars.And he is the reference to any JS guitar topic related.And Jems.And most Ibanez.Well.... really them all ;)

·
Registered
841 Posts
Hey vy100!

Thanks for posting! Indeed that MKR was mine back in the day.But before that one,I had an ATD, I guess it was 2000/2001..... Guess I don't even have pics with that one.

Rich is an old friend, he has always helped me a lot when I've had any questions about Ibanez guitars.And he is the reference to any JS guitar topic related.And Jems.And most Ibanez.Well.... really them all ;)
Didn't knew that; waiting for a website update to enjoy your new acquisitions (the new GMC, JS and UV).

1 - 20 of 21 Posts