Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Nice. So that is a "new" Carvin or one you bought "used" that is "like new"? Either way, congrats, very nice!! :mrgreen:

~Bones

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Thanks bones! It's one that i got used, believe it or not for under "BLANK" bucks. I spec'd it out on Carvin's site and it came out to $2050...
*edited

WOW!! I wouldn't go around talking about what you paid, in fact I'd edit your post ;) I know those are high-end, I priced one out a couple years ago. Big congrats again!! Enjoy!!

~Bones

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
And why is that??

Jimmy:smile:
Maybe it is just me, but I figure that would come back to bite me if I ever sold it (if it was my guitar). ;)

~Bones

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe it is just me, but I figure that would come back to bite me if I ever sold it (if it was my guitar). ;)

~Bones
Ohhh, you meant in terms of someone going "but you bought it for ___!!!". Yeah, that's true. I'm never parting with this though. I've only played it for 3-4 hours and it's already amongst my absolute favorites.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Alrighty, made a little clip for a friend who wanted to check it out. No judging the playing =P, I'm not an amazing player by any means. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
She sounds absolutely great mate. Amazing looking guitar, I watched the other vid as well btw. Sweet playing too. Congratz!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts