Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's yet another NGD for me. Although this time i just did a swap. I wasn't really bonding with my ESP LTD EC-1000 like i hoped I would. EMGs got to be not what I wanted, and the 24.75 scale i've decided to swear off forever. So, i swapped for this gorgeous Schecter ATX Blackjack V1 FR. Duncan Blackout active pickups, original floyd rose, ebony board. I love this thing. Plays like butter. Pics!

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
very nice man! i have nothing but good stuff to say about the Blackjack series and in fact i'm considering the C-1 FR Blackjack version myself. i haven't had the chance to try the blackouts yet, tell us what you think when you get a chance to spend some time with them. thanks.

congrats!

~Bones

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great! even the angra sticker and the symphony x cd... we share some musical preferences :D
Haha. The Angra thing on my guitar rack is actually part of a shirt that was WAY too big for me and unreturnable, so i cut it into a cool poster flag. As for the Symphony X cd(s), I've got their whole discography in that area of the dresser drawer, fully signed. I've been lucky enough to hang out with just about all of my favorite bands (Black Sabbath, Dream Theater, Symphony X, Porcupine Tree, Sonata Arctica, Mastodon, Joe Satriani, etc etc) so that's the place where I keep all the signed stuff for the memories :).

Just 4 hours or so till I throw up a vid review for you guys. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts