Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.I'm quite new to the forums.So hello there!I just got my RG20th from Bikeman
who was selling it on this forums a few weeks back.This baby looks like it just came out of the factory.It still has that brand new smell in the case.
Enough chatter,here are the pics.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congratz with a nice guitar, man :)

But why don't people remove the plastic, when it's looking like that?

Is it to keep it all original? So then again, it isn't original, if you remove the plastic?

Huh?

Me wanna know why it's so ;-)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratz with a nice guitar, man :)

But why don't people remove the plastic, when it's looking like that?

Is it to keep it all original? So then again, it isn't original, if you remove the plastic?

Huh?

Me wanna know why it's so ;-)
Hey
The guitar is new.Anyways i already removed the plastic film.I don't really intend to keep this guitar just for collection.It's gonna be a player.I just hope i don't hurt it along the way. :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Hey
The guitar is new.Anyways i already removed the plastic film.I don't really intend to keep this guitar just for collection.It's gonna be a player.I just hope i don't hurt it along the way. :)
it ain't a player if it don't get hurt ;)

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I have the same. Its an rg20th RFR with an paf pro in the bridge and neck and an yjm in the middle. I just bought a rg20th in DY that is coming with an evo. I will probably put an evo neck model in it too. Now I have to decide do I want to leave the pickups black or go PINK!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I took the plastic off and put a new one mine is a player bit i my intention is to keep the pickguard scrathless of try to... When you hit the gigs and the venue has some black light you'll be greatfull for neon color; congrats man

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Congrats! :)

I still have my 20th, too, it was one of the few things left in my house after it recently got burgled. It was snuggled away in a cupboard and I guess the burglars thought the case was empty? Who knows. I'm happy to still have it in my possession!

Hope you have a great time with yours.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Holy [email protected]!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Dee :D Good to see ya still around somewhere...and still an RFR owner :wink: :mrgreen:

Sorry to hear about the burglary :sad:

Congratz to the OP....Retina Fryin' Red certainly is the coolest colour :mrgreen:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts