1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
I got myself a first year production AANJ 1997 MIJ Japanese UV777 P
I was looking for one for years, and I got lucky because GC lost it twice on me
After they found it, I got them to give me $500 off for all the hardship and being July 4.
(Is it worth getting guitar center pro coverage warranty on it?)

Someone who had it before didn't know how to install so the Floyd was out of wack and he removed the string tree retainer and tossed the locking nut blocks/screws. So GC ordered them from ibanez because they were discontinued and they are on the way to me. But aside from that, I set it up, cleaned it up and its a dream to play. (I just wish i could swap the blaze ii for my evo 7 set but i wouldn't dare blaspheme a 22 year old original uv 777P)

Took me 20 years to get it back from my 16 birthday gift, when i had to sell it a few years ago for bills so nostalgia and euphoric flooding waves!

Anyway, i got a steal on it and with the parts on the way, I'm a real happy camper cuz it came with the ibanez prestige j craft case too, all for under 900 shipped and tax out the door! I got a real "jem" in this universe lol"

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wasn’t passion and warfare’s couple of tracks done with a UV? I know for love of god, but i think there were three altogether? Anyone know which?

I loved the solo in for love of god,and whitensake solos, where he used the 7 string

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.