Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this one from a local seller. 2018 RG550 Genesis. Some mods, primarily push-pull knobs (not sure exactly what they do), and new pickups (Breed in the neck, Fast Track 1 in the middle, classic Super Distortion in the bridge). New set of strings, some action adjustment, and the thing plays like a dream. That Breed is insane, tho, like a PAF that's been seeing Lance Armstrong's doctor.

Musical instrument Green Guitar accessory String instrument accessory Musical instrument accessory

Musical instrument Plant Guitar Green Blue

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Disgusting taste if you ask me !
It's a very nice axe playability-wise and sound wise, but for non-blind people please find a smarter color scheme ! lol
Congrats though

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ha I love that. Unique. If your guitar doesnt make people either throw up or fall in love its not gaudy enough.
I gravitate to the ones that catch my eye.
Awesome guitar.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Disgusting taste if you ask me !
It's a very nice axe playability-wise and sound wise, but for non-blind people please find a smarter color scheme ! lol
Congrats though
It's a strange combination, I won't argue with that, but at the same time, that's been the case for so many of the classic RGs and JEMs over the years, especially the modded ones. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw Paul Gilbert ca. 1988 with a similar color scheme.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts