Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
NGD!! RG3120F w/Breed and AirNorton

Hello,

I am new here so I thought I would post my newest piece......An RG3120F DAM with a Breed and Air Norton. Bought it used from GC for a nice deal (Had a trade in for the exact amount so, out with the bad and in with the really good!) This thing is dead mint......Check out the last pic of the fret ends. Close to ball end frets. This was def made by the right guy on the right day....Little bit of buckle rash on the back that you have to get real close to see...I believe another Forumite here owned this for a short while, took good care of it. She will get babied...

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I remember back in 01/02 you had to go to every dealer that carried the 3120 and in 05/06 for the 3120f to find the "best" tops. They all differed. I bought this with a horrible pic in the used section on the GC website out of state. I crossed my fingers hoping it was nice. I am very impressed with the top on this........

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can't quite tell by the pictures, is the headstock black or rosewood?

I'm thinking of buying a RG3120F but the headstock on is black, so i'm kinda worried that it might have been swapped. If they made this in a black headstock as well as rosewood, i'm buying it and joining you in the RG3120F club!

Nice guitar, happy NGD!

·
Registered
122 Posts
This is a beauty! Probably had a fret job in the past or was done at the right time when the fret guy at the factory was in a good mood.
Congratulations!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts