Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the day finally came! I received my new Ibanez RG guitar today. It's simply phenomenal. The sound takes a bit to get used to, but the feel is impeccable. I'm glad I ordered from Rich at Ibanez Rules. It came set up perfectly. I just had to tune up (it was cold) and I was ready to go. Paired with the RG7420 I just got, I'm set.

A note about the pics: Desert Yellow is an insanely hard color for me to photograph haha. Still, I tried, but only a few good pics came out. Also featured is my Gretsch Travelling Wilburys guitar (Display only)

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Wow, nice. I'm eyeing the orange one right now, especially because it's last year's model and the store I plan to order it from might get it as outlet merchandise so I might be able to get it for dirt cheap.

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
Very nice. The neck will probably move around a bit until the guitar gets completely back in sync with normal room temperature. Congrats.

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Beautiful guitar!! I love the 4mm dots on the neck instead of the usual 6mm.

Your right.....DY is impossible to catch on camera.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I agree. I have the one with ghost inlays and the bound board. It is one of my favorite neck profiles. Now if we could get it with stainless frets.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts