Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
300 series is MII now (used to be MIK). 550 always MIJ.

They are based on the 550s. I wish I could find a 350 here in that color :/
Yeah; all I've seen are the yellow ones with maple and black plastics, so I was struck by this red one. Too bad I hate Wizard necks, otherwise I'd be GASsing; well, maybe that's a good thing, actually :p.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I stumbled upon the german ebay site and saw they could get the 350 in red, so found a german shop that would ship to me here in New Zealand.... Actually worked out cheaper than buying a new 350 here, even with customs duties and shipping.... And just out of interest, here is another 350 I have, was originally the yellow one, but had it resprayed green.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157634237960433/

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
300 series is MII now (used to be MIK). 550 always MIJ.

Yeah; all I've seen are the yellow ones with maple and black plastics, so I was struck by this red one. Too bad I hate Wizard necks, otherwise I'd be GASsing; well, maybe that's a good thing, actually :p.
I like Wizards so I'm GASsing on that MIK :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Congrats on your new guitar! Awesome color - I wanted one in blue but could only find one in white so got it. I didn't do a NGD when I got my RG350 in April, but thought I'd post it here. The RG350 has really impressed me. The Edge II ZPS is awesome, so is the overall feel. I even like the INF pups.

I wish Ibby made more of these, but I'm glad I scored mine - all for under $400 too.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Congrats on your new guitar! Awesome color - I wanted one in blue but could only find one in white so got it. I didn't do a NGD when I got my RG350 in April, but thought I'd post it here. The RG350 has really impressed me. The Edge II ZPS is awesome, so is the overall feel. I even like the INF pups.

I wish Ibby made more of these, but I'm glad I scored mine - all for under $400 too.
Love the white on maple!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts