Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You don't seem to see many old Japanese SAs about. Bit of a purchase on a whim, but I rather like it, an SA420x. Almost mint, which is amazing for its age. Still tweaking it a bit but I'm impressed so far. A previous owner had put a Tone Zone and PAF Pro combo in it, and whilst they are not my usual choice they seem to work so I'll live with them for a while. I have a set of BKP Nailbombs looking for a home so may swap.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
You don't seem to see many old Japanese SAs about. Bit of a purchase on a whim, but I rather like it, an SA420x. Almost mint, which is amazing for its age. Still tweaking it a bit but I'm impressed so far. A previous owner had put a Tone Zone and PAF Pro combo in it, and whilst they are not my usual choice they seem to work so I'll live with them for a while. I have a set of BKP Nailbombs looking for a home so may swap.
Nice - enjoy! By coincidence I was watching some Testament live videos on YT last night from 1988 and Alex Skolnick was playing his red SA. Killer guitar, amazing guitarist.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts