Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this RGT320Z-WRS a couple weeks back:

This is my first neck-thru and I gotta say I really like it a lot. As for the color, "wet rose", I know it's very polarizing for people but from the first time I saw a picture of one I knew I had to have it. Hard to capture in pictures but it has a pearlescent clear on it. Pickups were swapped to a gravity storm neck and Dominion bridge.
:D

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Very nice guitar - congrats!!! :) Cool pup upgrade too! Did you find it locally in Seattle? New or used? How do you like the EZ bridge? I see you have the stop bar in.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!
This is my second Ibanez with the EZ and I have to say I really like how easy it is to set up and intonate. Pretty sure I'm going to pull the stop bar out at some point though.

I picked it up used from an Ibanez endorsed artist (not sure if he's registered on this site) after seeing it on the Facebook gear exchange. He definitely took amazing care of it, I can't find any flaws on it.
Can't find this model in the North America catalog from 2008, I think it might have been an EU only.

·
Registered
83 Posts
wowoo! That looks amazing! Glad someone found this.

I myself have been thinking about removing the ZPS bar. With it on, diving requires a lot of pressure with 10-46 string set tuned to E standard. Perhaps with a 9-42 set it would be more reactive?

Amazing guitar and nice shots. Looks like ice cream.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Amazing dude...the guitar looks pretty clean for 6+ year old. Did you try holding the guitar by the bar and let it hang?

Somebody posted this the other day:
at 26:50.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts