Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9,321 Posts
The site owners have obviously been stuffing around with the site again. The horrible top right ads that aren't Jemsite related are now taking over the screen as pop-ups in iOS now. Really annoying as it's hard to navigate and read the site on your phone now. :(

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
The site owners have obviously been stuffing around with the site again. The horrible top right ads that aren't Jemsite related are now taking over the screen as pop-ups in iOS now. Really annoying as it's hard to navigate and read the site on your phone now. :(
Smart phones... Blargh! Stay 80's, man!

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Seconded.... I would totally go for that... I'll write all the .bat files for it! :lol:

Disappointed to see the banner ads gone.
I'll bet it has our vendors in a fit as well.... they pay for it to be there.

ahem....Rich?

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
And I have been inquiring about the cost to get up in those banner ads several times now with no response...

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
So are these ever going to come back? I was interested in cost to advertise my services? I know I can't advertise in my signature, or in general - so how can I get the word out? Or has this changed

·
Premium Member
11,482 Posts
I was under the impression there is some site working being done which was expected to be completed and restore the banner ads by this week... glen

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
I see them too - now can anyone get back to me with what it costs, requirements, etc.? I am VERY interested in advertising! And have been waiting patiently for about 1.5 months now for a response...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts