Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked a question in another forum but I think it might have been the wrong place. I am totally new to the world of guitars and am trying to learn along with my 2 kids. I am wanting to know if there is any significant difference between the Yamaha EG 112 and the Yamaha Pacifica 112? Thanks for any information.

·
Registered
15 Posts
by the looks of it and just glancing at the specs, no. they look to be the same. i think the eg is a sears and costco distributed version of the pacfica

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tadium for your reply. Man a lot has happened since I posted that first question. I have totally gone guitar crazy. I have purchased Yamaha AES720 (used)
Agile 3100 (used)
Yamaha FG730S (new)
Yamaha CPX-8 (used)
Conn ST-11 strobe tuner
Suhr pickup for the EG112
Blackstar HT-20, still on backorder though 8(
It took me forever to finally take the plunge and learn guitar and I am diving in head first. My 71 Challenger build is going wanting while I spend my car money on guitar gear lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
no problemo. thats awesome that you want to get your kids to start playing music too. if you want to get good, record yourself either on a digital camera or using an inexpensive setup such as a toneport, and analyze what you're doing right and what can be improved. my playing increased a quite a bit id say after i started to record some stuff.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts