Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As many of you know... we have a Reviewer Of The Month Contest here at Jemsite. The contest was first launched in October and it will continue to run every month as it has been a great success and we have a huge amount of talented members that are writing incredible product reviews!!

As you'd expect - choosing the winner for October was a very tough decision!!! Jemsite Reviewers have done an amazing job in submitting great reviews throughout the month of October!!!!

We had to choose a winner and the only consolation we have is we will have a winner every month!

I looked both at the amount of reviews submitted in the month of October, and the quality and detail of the write up.

Having said all that... The Jemsite Reviewer Of The Month for October is... PortlandAxe.

Congrats!!! An Ernie Ball Wah Pedall will be shipped to you shortly!

Thanks once again to Ernie Ball for sponsoring October's Reviewer Of The Month contest!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Re: And the winner is...

Thank you, I feel very honored!

There are so many fantastic reviews in our database from everyone, and I know the decision was a very tough one.

I will endeavor to write a review of this item with the thoroughness and level of quality that would be worthy of this amazing gesture. :)

Thanks again guys,

Gary

P.S. Big thanks goes to Ernie Ball for contributing to Jemsite's Oct/Nov ROTM event. It is very encouraging to see participation from companies with such prestige. To Brian Ball, your presence here is much appreciated!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts