Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at the forum page here on jemsite, and found out that the most users ever online was 610, on the 16th of November 2006, at 06:44 AM. This record was apparently made over a 24 hour period.

So who wants to be a part of breaking that record? :D

I'll leave this up so that enough people can see it, and then we can organise a date/time!

·
Registered
633 Posts
I was looking at the forum page here on jemsite, and found out that the most users ever online was 610, on the 16th of November 2006, at 06:44 AM. This record was apparently made over a 24 hour period.

So who wants to be a part of breaking that record? :D

I'll leave this up so that enough people can see it, and then we can organise a date/time!
610 is the number of people that was online at the same time right, not over a 24h period.

Either way I don't see this record being broke anytime soon, there is just not as much people logging in these days...

But hey, if enough people are interested then count me in.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Create a thread where you state date and time for when you will give away a ton of guitars, random draw among the ones online. I won't be there, don't really see the need to set a record. ;)

·
Registered
904 Posts
It seems like most users just sign up to validate chibanez's. :lol:
Name change to Cynic Robb required...... ;)

...or to complain about how many black models there are....
...or to complain about prices of limited runs ....
...or to moan about Les Pauls and how the QC ain't what it used to be back in my day, you know, they used to send a technician out whenever they sold you a guitar and they'd set it up perfectly for you and you used to get lifetime tickets to Kalamazoo for every time you needed a string change but then they went and moved the plant away from Kalamazoo and it all fell apart and did you see that they've done funny things with the colours and the guitars tune themselves now and that can't be good for you never mind what they've done with the neck profiles and how much they charge just to copy a guitar that's paid for itself a million times over and should be given away with every Epiphone purchase you make and Epis are actually much better than Gibsons now in fact they're almost as good as the guitars a luthier friend of mine makes and .....
... don't get me started on Fender.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joel Lyndgohrd, good point.

The Euphor, not gonna happen mate.

Lefty Robb, again, another good point.

Clonetool, if you say so lol.

DavyH, ummmm whatever it was you said... good job. lol

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
I will be serious though for a sec, I think its impossible due to time zones. You could say, OK everyone come on at 5pmest, but as you can see people are in Australia, Africa, England, West coast, yeah, its just not going to happen, one persons 5pm is anothers 3am. I ran into this issue playing WoW, we had a lot of people in Australia, so of course my play time was like 11pm to 4 am just to have enough people for a 10 man raid, never mind a 40 man MC or BWL run.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
11/16/06?

Wasn't that around when the RG500 20th's were leaked?

Most forums have activity cycles. I think things will turn back up for Jemsite.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
. . .
...or to moan about Les Pauls and how the QC ain't what it used to be back in my day, you know, they used to send a technician out whenever they sold you a guitar and they'd set it up perfectly for you and you used to get lifetime tickets to Kalamazoo for every time you needed a string change but then they went and moved the plant away from Kalamazoo and it all fell apart and did you see that they've done funny things with the colours and the guitars tune themselves now and that can't be good for you never mind what they've done with the neck profiles and how much they charge just to copy a guitar that's paid for itself a million times over and should be given away with every Epiphone purchase you make and Epis are actually much better than Gibsons now in fact they're almost as good as the guitars a luthier friend of mine makes and .....
... don't get me started on Fender.
LOL! That was funny.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts