Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Made you look :p

Was mucking around on photoshop, and thought id love to see a J Custom Religion or J Custom Symbol model.

something like this maybe ...

Sorry if I left out anyone's religion its was not on purpose, i just grabbed some images off google and wacked them on the guitar...

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I honestly wish that was production I really like it, needs a maple board, matching head and orignal edge/lo-pro :D

·
Registered
334 Posts
If you like it that much, go build it. Find a clean RG in a color you like, a good artist, and a couple hundred bucks later, you could build that guitar easily.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Bearing in mind how psychotic religious people are that is probably the most offensive guitar ever :wink:

I think the blue one carries the effect better and brings the symbols to life more :D

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bearing in mind how psychotic religious people are that is probably the most offensive guitar ever :wink:

I think the blue one carries the effect better and brings the symbols to life more :D
I dont think a guitar like that would ever make the light of day, as a production model. No brand would touch it with a 10 foot poll.

Although I recall Vernon reid from living color played something similar with his custom Hamer guitar. I think it had a cross, star of david and a yin yang etc... It was so long ago, im not real sure, but its where I got the idea from

·
Registered
679 Posts
I definitely dig that. Although, to be sure, it needs a few less symbols on the body so that there can be some inlayed into the fretboard. Plus gold hardware.

·
Registered
357 Posts
ok now all you have to do, is get rid of all those religious symbols on the one with the nebula graphic! now that'd be a sweet guitar!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts