Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, here for sale is my little Orange Tiny Terror that I got not too long ago. Had maybe a total playtime of 5-10 hours max and unfortunately while many players prefer the tone of Orange, I am one of those who need something different. This little guy packs a hell of a punch for being a total 15 watts (or the lower 7 watts), and through my 2x12 with the volume at around 10 o'clock I was feeling the floor shake; believe it or not, it's your call. Pretty simple set-up for the amp, it's got a standard power/standby switch but also features an attenuator which allows the amp to go between 7 and 15 watts. Along with that you've got a volume, gain, and tone setup and one input jack. The rear of the head has three separate cab jacks - 2 of which are 8 ohms and the other being a 16 ohm jack. For preamp valves this amp uses the standard 2 x 12AX7 and 2 x EL84 for output. Both out puts are Class A, and as mentioned before they are the 7 and 15 watt outputs.

Looking to get $425 shipped ($400 for head + $25 shipping) and no, I'm not currently looking for any trades. If Paypal fees are applicable (not sure what value/reason for sending money they start to add it on) then be sure to add that as well. Provided my math is correct, 3% of $400 = an extra $12 dollars if necessary.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts