Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rate them all plz.

i know that edge pro is great trem, but what do u think about Edge III and Original Floyd? is there BIG difference between them?

thanks

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
a better comparison might be original edge vs. original floyd vs. edgeIII, as i think these have most in common physically.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
In order of quality and dependability, I rate the original edge number 1 with lo=pro edge second, original floyd 3rd, schaller floyd 4th, ZR trem fifth, edge pro, edge 3, edge pro 2, and so on and so forth

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Lo-Pro is the best trem (imho) closely followed by the original Edge.

I put the Edge-pro somewhere near the Lo-Trs.:)

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
It doesn't really seem like a fair comparison because with the Ibanez trems you pretty much get what you pay for. The Edge Pro is low profile and smooth and the Edge III will stay in tune for the most part but isn't nearly as smooth. But like I said previously, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
542 Posts
i hav a OFR it is great..i had a lo-trs II it was the most [email protected]@T thing i hav ever played.Edge org.is great...Lo-pro is great ..the egde lo pro II is a piece of C##p.yeah.thats how i see it....;-)

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
red5 said:
That is just blasphemy.
Agreed because honestly I think the original edge was a better functioning and sounding version of the floyd rose, with the edge pro being a fairly high quality trem as well but to each his own. The edge and lo-pro edge are SO CLOSE

1 - 12 of 12 Posts