Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm thinking about getting a RG570 or 550, a lot I see have lots of body chips, dings, scratches or just not my color. What's the cheapest shop that does refinish work? Anyone done one yourself? If so, where did you get your paint?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I was once in email contact with this Shadoe McKee, whom I consider to be a very talented aerograph artist...
She usually sells on ****, but will surely accept custom projects

I was going to have her paint a body for me, but at the last moment I found an artist close to home... hadn't I found another artist in my own country, she would have been my choice...I recall she's from somewhere in Florida

Here's the page of Beyond Custom, her studio ------> http://www.bcguitars.com

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm thinking of a Poison Green, like on their CD's, for a base coat. Then black on top of it. Then sanding thru in spots to let the green show thru and finish with a clear coat.

Represents my Hairband roots with my current black metal playing. DEEP ISN'T IT!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Cool, we have a band getting ready to start playing some shows. If you want to stop by a practice sometime I'll drop you a PM.

Sometimes we go to the "practice space" off of 30 east of 35 across from the churches, other times we go to a place in Roland.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.