Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hmm I seem to be at the right place at the right time.. ;P Last year was Vai's Asia tour, and this year PG is coming down from Japan to do a tour on his new album. Good album btw, great pop rock stuff. Should be great fun :D

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
btangel said:
Hmm I seem to be at the right place at the right time.. ;P Last year was Vai's Asia tour, and this year PG is coming down from Japan to do a tour on his new album. Good album btw, great pop rock stuff. Should be great fun :D
Hope he swings by europe ;).

Regards

André

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
I hope he will be too. I am pretty sure he will.
I am going to a Clinic with him on the 18th August. I cannot bloody wait!! It should be awesome. He practically never comes to Europe, let alone the UK. So I jumped at this chance. Getting to meet him closer-up will be amazing, cant wait to meet/chat with him.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes he will go to Europe!

From Sir pablo's site ;)

"And I'm getting ready to do a tour all over the world!

The tour begins in June in Japan and Asia. Then in August and September I'll be going to -->Europe<--, South America, and Mexico."

·
Registered
22 Posts
the.godfather said:
I hope he will be too. I am pretty sure he will.
I am going to a Clinic with him on the 18th August. I cannot bloody wait!! It should be awesome. He practically never comes to Europe, let alone the UK. So I jumped at this chance. Getting to meet him closer-up will be amazing, cant wait to meet/chat with him.
Tell me about the clinic.
Where is it?
Can anyone go?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts