Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, I finally have enough pedals to warrant a pedalboard, and it'll make carrying my roadster footswitch around a bit easier.

My problem is I can;t be arsed to carry around the massive PX2 Power supply for my DL4. Now on my pedalboard I want to power a TS808, possibly a BB Preamp (not at the same time, lol!), a Korg Pitchblack, and a Line 6 DL4.

I've read lots of forums where nobody comes up with a straight answer.

Here and now, is there a pedalboard power supply that will run all of these pedals simultaneously?

By power supply I mean the T Rex Fuel tank or Voodoo Labs Pedal Power.

·
Registered
469 Posts
VL Pedal Power 2 has outputs specifically for Line6 modeller pedals. I have two of them on my pedalboard and they've never given me any problems. They also have a couple of outputs with a sag control which apparently allows you to simulate a dying battery (if you like that sort of thing).

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
VL Pedal Power 2 has outputs specifically for Line6 modeller pedals. I have two of them on my pedalboard and they've never given me any problems. They also have a couple of outputs with a sag control which apparently allows you to simulate a dying battery (if you like that sort of thing).
+1. I'm running a PP2 on my Pedaltrain board as well. It's incredibly versatile and *will* run your Line 6 pedals, it's even got a line supply out for running anything older that needs it's own adapter or runs off line voltage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts