Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,does someone know nate perle?
for 3 years ago i have order an ibanez body with gmc swirl and green tree of life inlay,i send him the money (700$) but he never send me the guitar,i received some pics of my guitar but nothing other,i send him email but he never answer me.
and for 3 days i see on e*ay that he sell many swirled body,so he's always doing guitars,i email him but no answer,how can i contact him?if someone know.
thanks
(sorry for my bad writing)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes,3 years,and as it does not answer to my mail,i decide to stop all mail etc....i've thought that he has stoped to build guitar,and this week i see on **** that he's always do swirl.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
He is usually very honest and dependable! I find it hard to believe he would do something like that but I guess everything is possible. He once left hanging out to dry on 2 JEM projects including necks, he sent me emails and pictures and then all of a sudden he fell off the face of the earth, to this day he never really gave me a truthful explanation as to why he did not come through(even though I know the guy in person and all) and then a couple days ago lo and behold I see him selling on [email protected] one of the project guitars that were supposed to be mine... At least I did not give him any money. I wish you luck with your plight.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
What a scum ball. I bought a DNA swirl off him and it wasn't all what he said. I called him and he was I called him and he was quite surprised. He did deliver though. But, I do believe you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
he didn't answer to my mail,i wrote him directly on ****......
here's the pics of the gmc

he send the pics in 07/02/2006 (and not 3 years sorry )
i don't know why he didn't answer me at the time.
i don't want the guitar know,i do all swirl myself but he can give me my money back and i need explanation.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I thought that guitar had one of his best swirls on it too...What with all these custom guys burning all their customers? Dont they know we put the roof over their head?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey Nate if you read this post send me private message if you don't have the courage to talk on this forum,it's to easy to take money from people from another country,you know that's impossible for me to meet you.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts