Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.. I have the HSH pick guard on my RG.. I'm wondering if the folks ( I have found a few on the net) that make replacments pick guards offer any with just a HH configuration so that I can skip the single coil mode? The single coil kinda gets in my way to be honest.. If you have a specific vendor / retail company in mind that sales such an item, please provide a link if there is one.. I'd really appreciate it.. I'm going to get this RG up to snuff if it's the last thing I do..hehehehe..

Tim

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
For starters, you should probably try pickguard paradise ... see the banner at the top of the page. If they don't make it standard for your guitar (they probably do), they certainly can make it however you want it. That would apply to a lot of other vendors on the web as well. universaljems.com comes to mind as well. And of course, if all that fails, you can just order the blank material and cut it yourself however you want it (or have somebody do it for you). Any pattern, color, texture, and shape you want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts