Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Okay, I'm in the middle of a load of projects at the moment, and I thought it was about time I shared a few pics of them, so here's one (other pics in other threads in other parts of the forum).

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/[email protected]/album?.dir=/80f8&.src=ph

Here's a Jem-copy body (made by Jim Donahue - bought off e-bay), that I've done a GMC swirl on - it's been clear-coated but not sanded and polished yet (some pics you can see the finish is still uneven until it's polished). There's also some wicked reflections in some of the pics - please ignore them. I think it looks lovely (even though I say so myself lol) (And it'll be up for sale in a few weeks as I can only play 7 strings these days!!).

Any comments always appreciated (don't be too harsh lol)

Rich

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Very nice - I'd love to see the whole thing assembled.

You going to assemble a whole guitar out of it before you sell it?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
that is sweet!

would love to see the finished product.

btw, i thought jim had stopped selling jem bodies?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Very nice! I have a custom lefty being built right now that I want to have finished with a GMC swirl (won't be done by me though). I hope mine turns out that nice.

·
Premium Member
2,431 Posts
That looks really good-nice swirl

I personally would prefer the black to be blacker for more contrast with the green

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi,
Just thought some of you might be interested, it's finished now (and up for sale on the bay actually), I've got new pics of it here:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/[email protected]/album?.dir=80f8&.src=ph

Shame I'm not putting the whole guitar together really as it'd be nice to see it finished - will definitely try to get pics from whoever has it when it is finished.
And thanks for all the comments from you all,
regards,
Rich

1 - 20 of 26 Posts