Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i finally borrowed a cam and got into photobucket, so here are my Ibanezes :D

http://www.photobucket.com/albums/a265/marianozz/

Both the RX and the Ghostrider are gonna be sold, im keeping the RS and the Jem, and the UV ill keep open for interesting trades and such...

Hope you enjoy the pics... btw, anyone knows if they allow pics bigger than 250k for free?

edit: and yes, Jem's missing two trem cover screws, and the UV's missing the whole cover :(

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Congrats! Good catch on the PMC!

Cant wait to get together and try them all!

If you can keep the UV777GR and the GR520 till september, I think we ll be able to work something out for both. I should be there before sept 10th (if every thing goes right).

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanx guys...

The RX i modded a little:

- i put a cream Tone Zone and a Paf Pro combo

- i put two lil mini-toggles - one goes mute, and the other one kills the tone pot

- i sanded the back of the neck completely cause they come stock painted in some kind of orange goo that doesnt even let you see the binding, and you can barely see the bubinga stripe... now its got a tung oil finish, and with the binding its a seriously sweet neck to play (if it had abalone dots instead of normal ones, itd be perrrfect :D)

Then, i redid the wiring on the Jem with an original VLX91 and new pots, and the GR got a new bridge cause pitting and corrosion took the best part of the original one (ive kept it in case i want to have it plated)

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol, yeah thats me, took that pic yesterday for the "show your face and guitar" thread :D

Oh, and about the Roadstar... i hadnt touched it since i bought it, its gonna get a major overhaul sometime, not sure on the refinish, maybe ill just sand the parts that are hit, and keep that banged up look... then im gonna have a new pickguard built to spec cause someone put screws too hard there (damn people!) and ill probably have it refretted sanding the whole neck down 1st so i can do the tung oil finish there too (beautiful one piece neck+board in that one)...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.