Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the pics of the JS3 that madshread posted a link for a few days ago.
Rich and a few others wanted the pics from the add that I had saved before it sold/went down.
If you use the "cashed" function, you can retrieve a lot of stuff on the internet.
Here they are, she's a bute.....;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was in contact with the seller quite a bit while the guitar was still available. And I was able to get a few more pics of it. I can confirm its a 91 model. I even know the number of it, but I wont post that as its unfortunately not my guitar.

Its great to see these kind of JS guitars over here!

·
Registered
404 Posts
That's not the only Donnie here either. Although this photo is quite old now (at least 10 yrs ago) and was taken in front of one of Joe's gigs in Melbourne.

I had to blur out the faces just in case some of these people are now in the Witness Protection Program.

·
Registered
5,796 Posts
That is obviously a repainted JS1000. Nice looking artwork, though.

One thing I've noticed that is done incorrectly on every replica I see is that they start with a white base. You can tell in the closeups that it's a black guitar with the white and everything else painted over top.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wow, I haven't seen that pic of me for years...
I wish that was a really donnie, but no thats just a 1000!
I wasnt that happy with how that replica came out, so I decided to paint it myself and thats how I came about painting guitars.

So, who the hell owns this Donnie now?

That's not the only Donnie here either. Although this photo is quite old now (at least 10 yrs ago) and was taken in front of one of Joe's gigs in Melbourne.

I had to blur out the faces just in case some of these people are now in the Witness Protection Program.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts