Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay. just figured I'd start a thread to see who really went to town this year with there trimmings? However posts the best groto gets the Clarke Griswold award 2008. Now obviusly people in countryS that have snow have a massive advantage here but, lets see what we've got out there? I will post later as I havnt done mine yet. Lets see who really pulled out all the stops this year for there kids or batteling with their neighbours. Please post pics of your trimmings or the outside of your house. "work on this little knot rusty!"

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
:) LOL

I love your idea, I just doubt that the people who go all out on their holiday lighting displays are also the sort of people who are really into Ibanez/guitar-based rock.

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mikey your probably right mate but I figured there'd also be a lot of guy on here with kids, doing the fmaily thing and making there kids christmas the best one yet before its too late, age wise. I Guess I was just caught up in the christmas spirit, I think its passed now. It was either that or wind? If no one posts here then I'm canceling my christmas, bar humbug. HAGO

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
You got me thinking, though, how about a guitar-playing Santa? Or a synchonized light display with the sounds of Van Halen or Satriani?

Would be cool . . .

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No one will post a pic now in fear of ridicule, no one has got christmas balls big enough to do it. have you heard satrianis track with dave martone? crazy its on dave's webpage? you just made me think of it with you van halen satch playin santa?
Got to go the wifes putting the last light on the front of the main roof, she been up there a while now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts