Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya folks,
Here is another youtube video with my Awesome sounding Carvin custom shop DC600.
enjoy!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have to love that shade of purple.
I know I do.
We spent lots of time with photoshop to get the color that we needed. Swamp Ash was the wood chosen..Carvin built it and it was a masterpiece.
Its hard to get the lighting right to get her shine unless i shoot with daylight here in the studio..Im investing in new Cams and lighting for better videos.
Here is a pic:

Attachments

·
Registered
931 Posts
Awesome shade of purple and the grain looks great.
They always do such an excellent job over there.

Were you just playing straight through the amp with a wah in front of it? I liked the sound a lot.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome shade of purple and the grain looks great.
They always do such an excellent job over there.

Were you just playing straight through the amp with a wah in front of it? I liked the sound a lot.
Ya Carvin folks are just awesome and their product screams quality. Not to mention you can custom build anything you want. I have a fleet of Carvin guitars and few other brands..

Well im running a BOSSGT100 floor unit thro the 4 cable method. But im using only the wah pedal on it and some delay. The amp/preamp is just the legacy..

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Well im running a BOSSGT100 floor unit thro the 4 cable method. But im using only the wah pedal on it and some delay. The amp/preamp is just the legacy..
nice playing! and very nice guitar! interesting that the amp/preamp is just the legacy...I have a Legacy and it doesn't get as much gain as what I heard...I guess the legacy 3 produces more gain than the first legacy version that I have...nice tone!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nice playing! and very nice guitar! interesting that the amp/preamp is just the legacy...I have a Legacy and it doesn't get as much gain as what I heard...I guess the legacy 3 produces more gain than the first legacy version that I have...nice tone!
Thanks...
Yeah the L3 have more gain then the first Legacy amps. You need to run an overdrive or a tube screamer before the amp back then. Not with the L3 though, Due to the fact that the L3 have 2 separate volumes. One for the preamp and one for the Main amp tubes. Very loud amp..Actually the loudest out there...Not a good choice for your first tube amp as its sensitive and lots of tonal tweaking options..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts