Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got my USA CUSTOM Cosmic Swirl off layaway. Serial number F046657. It is almost mint with one small chip on backside edge on bottom. Graphic is in exceptional condition as well as headstock. Fretboard is like brand new. This guitar had to have been hidden away for most of it's eighteen years. Even has an original factory manual and extra sealed package of 2 bushings and tremolo bar in the case. Not exactly what it's worth but much research seems there are around eleven produced. Dan Lawrence is one hell of an artist. Enjoy the pics. Last pic is of my decades guitars. 1984 Roadstar II RS520, 1990 USA Custom USGR12 Cosmic Swirl, and a 2001 S470QS.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hand over that guitar!!

Wow man, maple fretboard and a green guitar with green pickups. Amazing

Do you have some more photo's?

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Would love to put up some more pics with more size but the Jemsite only allows so much room. I'll try posting through photobucket. Plays like a dream and is probably as close as I'll ever get to a Jem but I talked the pawn shop down to $625. What a steal!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
You need to do it through photobucket or something and link it here, that what all the guys do to get big pics on the forum.

JUst make an account, upload and then use the html code for images and voila it'll give you the ability to post big pics.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
She's pretty close to mint with the exception of a small chip on the back next to the cord input. My pics are right from bringing her home. No cleaning whatsoever. Got a beautiful J-Craft case from fellow Jemsiter DIFF. It came with an old Ibanez tolex case but I'm not sure if it's the original case or not. I've seen some Customs on the web with the tolex case or the hardshell M150C cases. I'm beginning to think that all the Customs didn't necessarily come with serialized M150c cases. Anyway, I got to play it with my brother's band a couple of weeks ago and it just screams SHRED! The neck is super thin. You can bang on the Ege all day and it stays in tune perfectly. My brother has played his 1983 Jackson San Dimas Rhoads for years but he loves this USA Custom. Thanks for all the feedback guys.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts