Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
7,567 Posts
If the "Points" you're talking about are the "Points" I'm thinking of, then yes, you can indeed win a prize!

It's an all expenses paid trip to not posting on Jemsite ;)

Basically the software lets the site staff dish our "points" for transgressions against the forum rules, from spamming adverts, to inappropriate posts and behaviours. Once you reach a certain total, it's vacation time!!!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If the "Points" you're talking about are the "Points" I'm thinking of, then yes, you can indeed win a prize!

It's an all expenses paid trip to not posting on Jemsite ;)

Basically the software lets the site staff dish our "points" for transgressions against the forum rules, from spamming adverts, to inappropriate posts and behaviours. Once you reach a certain total, it's vacation time!!!
My profile page says I have 93 points. Am I going on “vacation”? Did I do something bad?:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
7,567 Posts
OK, no.

No you're on "zero" of the points I'm talking about - I think as a site team member I automatically look at a different "points" system ;)

You have 93 "good" points which means you've done lots of good posts, see here on the trophies page... Trophies

The "bad points" might only be visible to the mods.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good, because I like it here. There is mostly guitar related stuff here. I like that. Also this forum has been invaluable to me as I have learned a lot here, and received some good advice.

I was also able to get some hard to find parts from a member hear, and at a reasonable price to boot, for a 1986 Roadstar II.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts