• Lame!

Votes: 67 75.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Why 666 ? how freaking unbelievably stupid ! I've loved metal all my life and don't associate the devil with it. You just set back metal 100 years with that 666 thing.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
red5 said:
I think they need to make a Jem targeted towards the metal crowd called the Jem 666. Porbably should have an alder body and Breeds or Evos but make it look metal. Maybe paint it with dragons and stuff ;)

Who else is with me?
Metal? Don't need EMG's for that ;).

Regards

André

·
Registered
1,629 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
I guess Ibanez wouldn't make Jem444 since 4 is unlucky number in Asia or that's what I've heard.

Lol, that was actually my post number 400!:lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hahaha... I'm chinese myself, and yes, a Jem444 wouldn't go very far in Asia.

However, a Jem888 would certainly be a hit among the Chinese!!!

PS: When I used to live in Asia, my telephone number was 03-333 888!!

·
Registered
4,800 Posts
JJEMMER777 said:
Well...I'm a metal head, but I do not have evil tendencies. Dragons and mythical creatures are cool, but why do you have to have the 666 along with it??? Besides, Mr. Vai wouldn't allow it :) It annoys me that evil / darkness is always associated with metal. I'm sticking with the 7's :)
Agreed!

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Fender's initial run of Hello Kitty guitars sold out very quickly. That's why they've added it as a regular model for this year.

On the subject of "666" and dragons... i'm not sure if you're serious or joking with this suggestion. This kind of "metal" has almost become its own self-parody.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
newbieguitarmaker said:
ibanez most likely wouldnt do 1 named 666 because all of these religous,born again christians will get pissed at the company. y dont you just get a custom jem?
Nah it was just a thought ;)

·
Registered
334 Posts
now if they released a black jem with a white X2N in the bridge spot, maybe a white tone zone or something in the neck spot, with pyramid inlays, thatd be all kinds of metal. maybe a black pick guard with the white layer in it so the edges are white, would look real classy yet real metal imo.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Elysian said:
now if they released a black jem with a white X2N in the bridge spot, maybe a white tone zone or something in the neck spot, with pyramid inlays, thatd be all kinds of metal. maybe a black pick guard with the white layer in it so the edges are white, would look real classy yet real metal imo.
Yeah. That'd definitely be something new that's never been done before:

·
Premium Member
9,592 Posts
Elysian said:
Apparently Elysian forgot to put [joke] and [/joke] around his reply.

·
Registered
334 Posts
vaijem777 said:
Yeah. That'd definitely be something new that's never been done before:
i don't pay much attention to jem's to be honest, they don't appeal a whole lot to me, so i've never seen that one before, and i don't see an x2n in it :lol:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Elysian said:
i don't pay much attention to jem's to be honest, they don't appeal a whole lot to me, so i've never seen that one before, and i don't see an x2n in it :lol:
Nothing a simple pup change can't do. ;)

Oh, how I really want a PBK.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Elysian said:
Curious..... if you're not into Jems......

....... then why are you on "JEMSITE" ? :)

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
GTR-MAN said:
Why 666 ? how freaking unbelievably stupid ! I've loved metal all my life and don't associate the devil with it. You just set back metal 100 years with that 666 thing.
Okay okay, make it the Iron Maiden Jem ;)

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.