Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, it would be better with a band, but since I can’t find people to play with, I guess I will have to play with myself ha ha. My Digitech Red Special Pedal in DualmDelay mode and my EHX Memory Toy. You can hear what the pickups sound like both dirty and clean

·
Registered
168 Posts
I stopped recording videos last year--took to much time, and for no audience!--and because I buy/sell/mod guitars pretty frequently, only half of my current collection was around back when I was recording. Here are those guitars:

Warmoth strat:

Another Warmoth strat:

Ibanez S1070PBZ:

Ibanez JS1200 (with Warmoth neck):

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I stopped recording videos last year--took to much time, and for no audience!--and because I buy/sell/mod guitars pretty frequently, only half of my current collection was around back when I was recording. Here are those guitars:

Warmoth strat:

Another Warmoth strat:

Ibanez S1070PBZ:

Ibanez JS1200 (with Warmoth neck):
Damn you’re great! I am going to have to steal some of your locks for sure. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, this is beautiful! You really know your way around some classical music. Thanks very much for sharing it here!
Yeah I actually had that one published, but I couldn‘t get the sheet music right. It took me about 5 years to get that one to where it’s at now. I write slow…..

I could listen to an album of you. You remind me of certain EVH, Yngwie, and Vinnie Moore.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, if that's the result of a slow process, that just means I can add patience, perseverance, and attention to detail to things I admire about your composition and playing!
I work until I get frustrated, or just plain ole’ stumped, and then I let the pieces rest on the shelf for a few weeks or months. Approach it again at a later date. I wanted a piece that would be long enough to be an album cut, but not too difficult to play. In the end it’s just a simple little circle progression. Guys on the classical forum don’t really like it because it’s not classical enough. I wanted something longer than Dee and yet not sound too much like Clap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.