Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always wondered what LA Custom goodies the brother Jemsiters may have tucked away in their collections. Let's kick this pig!

RS-1 Ralph Santolla Italian Flag model. The hit of the 2010 Virginia Beach Italian Festival. Near and dear to my heart more for the Italian flag graphic than being a Santolla model. I don't even think I've heard anything from him. LOL

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
I've always wondered what LA Custom goodies the brother Jemsiters may have tucked away in their collections. Let's kick this pig!

RS-1 Ralph Santolla Italian Flag model. The hit of the 2010 Virginia Beach Italian Festival. Near and dear to my heart more for the Italian flag graphic than being a Santolla model. I don't even think I've heard anything from him. LOL
Reminds me on Dino Cazares's Mexican flag LACS. They even painted the trem!!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Boy, this thread ended up a whole lotta fail. I can't be the only one with a LA Custom tho.
Great idea for a thread, don't be so hard on yourself. I just wonder how many artists with the skill, the ambition, and the luck to have an LACS guitar are posting on Jemsite.

Peace

Mike

·
Registered
269 Posts

Deicide - Homage For Satan ALTHOUGH the song is death metal, the solo is utterly amazing. Santolla also played on the last Obituary albums. He also had a power/classic metal band called Millennium. Got a lesson off him once, made me feel like a newborn holding a guitar haha.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
It's not unheard of for them to make it out into the wild, and it's not unheard of for certain Jemsite members to have their own LACS guitars!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts