Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i love my RG so much that i've got an RG obsession as well as an S series obsession (gotta love the 540SFM) So post yours.

P.s, sorry if this has been posted before.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
You can never have too many 'photos of your gear' threads ;) There's nothing like being nosey over other people's setups!

No RGs or Ss here unfortunately, just a Jem :D

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Well, here are the RG's in my collection ---->

RG560

RG320DXFM

RG3120

RG770 (or fake Paul Gilbert model)

and today's new acquisitions

RG450DX

RGT220A

Also in the collection are a 4 string Soundgear bass, a 5 string Soungear bass, an Ibanez PF200, Ibanez Les Paul, Ibanez AEF0EOS electric acoustic and 2 DT420 Destroyers (one red, one black). The only non Ibanez is a Parker Fly Hardtail.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the look of the RG3210. very nice. There is one for sale in a shop near me going to £699, that's pretty cheap for this particular model isn't it?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
BTW, in case anyone is wondering about the Fake Paul Gilbert model. I bought it from one of my ex-employees who really screwed it up. The locking nut was messed up and I couldn't put the screw in. I said the hell with it, took of the other locks and blocked off the Edge, so it's like a hardtail. the sustain on it really improved when I blocked it so I've left it that way. It just needed to get jazzed up a bit, so I ordered some f-holes and voila! Fake paul Gilbert model (or FPGM as I like to call it).

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
Helo jack secret nice collection you have there I like the orange RG espescially ... It looks like a hot babe :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
My RG collection consists of:

RG520QS I think they call it trans black? Looks Brown to me.
RG550LTD -2 of these in black with mirror pick guard
RG760 -74 Corvette yellow with a fernandez sustainer
RG3120DR

Non RGs I have:
Sound gear SR400 -Blonde
Jem555 BK - Now Red With Stainless mirrored pick guard
Jem7VWH
Jem7BRMR

I would like to post some pics. Could someone P.m. an easy way to put them on here? I don't quite get how its done. Thanks,

Andy

1 - 20 of 125 Posts