Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Read a few posts around the interwebs, but I'm also gonna ask you guys:

Are there any good shops that offer spare parts for the old Pro Rock'r bridges?

I've just inquired with Mr-Ibanez about a few parts (awaiting reply), but if they're not available from him, I'm kind of screwed. Rick likely do not have it (based on a thread on here) and Evilbay has been scanned through without luck.

Specifically, I'm looking for a black fine tuner and the Teenut (pic below):

Assistance is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Posting here because the trem is mounted on a 80s Destroyer. I've been given a quote from Mr-Ibanez as well on the parts above.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I have some extra Pro Rock'r parts for my PL1660.....specifically the saddles and fine tuners. How many are you looking for?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all,

I am searching for Pro Rock`r spare parts too. I am looking for the "string locks". Does anybody have an idea where to get some?

@pirataz: did you get the parts meanwhile? Eventually I could get a complete pro rock`r and we share the costs? (The guy wants 150 EUR) How much would you pay for your missing parts?

Best regards
Roland

·
Registered
605 Posts
Try Repro Guitar Parts, specializing in discontinued Ibanez stuff, whether NOS or making freshly tooled bits: http://www.reproguitarparts.com/#!/Ibanez-Pro-Rockr-Tremolo-parts/p/50288661/category=1385151

When I originally got my Roadstar, I bought the relevant Pro Rock'r parts from Mr Ibanez, who was good, though more expensive than the above. Because these parts are used or in rare cases NOS, the up-charge is a given. I've seen a complete saddle (with fine tuner included) go for $30-40US; the t-nut for $15 etc.

150 Euro for the whole bridge seems like a normal price used.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Scott! Late to the party, but are there any spare parts left? I'm looking for at fine tune screw and a string lock. Preferably black. Hoping you still have some left.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Read a few posts around the interwebs, but I'm also gonna ask you guys:

Are there any good shops that offer spare parts for the old Pro Rock'r bridges?

I've just inquired with Mr-Ibanez about a few parts (awaiting reply), but if they're not available from him, I'm kind of screwed. Rick likely do not have it (based on a thread on here) and Evilbay has been scanned through without luck.

Specifically, I'm looking for a black fine tuner and the Teenut (pic below):

Assistance is greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Posting here because the trem is mounted on a 80s Destroyer. I've been given a quote from Mr-Ibanez as well on the parts above.
I'm looking for the T-nut and screws and fine tuner as well. Does anyone have those? Prefer gold, but mines not what you'd call gold anymore.
Rob

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

i am new to the forum and i only registered because i was searching for a specific part for my pro rock 'r bridge.
If you could help me out with information, where to find the broken part, that would be amazing!!

A few infos to my self:
I am from Germany and i normally play on acoustic guitars, but now and then i play on my Ibanez Pr1440...Until this part broke apart.

I am really sorry for my bad english and i am sorry if there are any rules in this forum, that i violate.
I just want to play my beautiful guitar again,

hope you guys can help me out,

Cheers Dustor

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a mint Ibanez Pro Line 1440. I heard about the bridge issues, to be pro active, is there any place I can get bridge parts just in case?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Repro Guitar Parts still makes bronze t-nuts: Repro Guitar Parts. This part tends to break most often.

As noted by Rich above, Edge III fine tuners fit.

If you're missing the trem arm, just get an Edge/Lo Pro one - Pro Rock'r arm socket was carried over.

For other bits, you'd have to find a used original and harvest for parts, which can be expensive.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts