Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I been getting strange messages after logging in here , saying I have a Jemsite message in a protonmail account….and then it had some personal info. This happened after I tried to log into Jemsite and saw cloudflare? I looked up VPN and it’s a shield for stopping people from seeing who you “are” as if they could do that online. Anyway weird things started happening right after that 080 mishap.

anyone else have or see messages about cloudflare or proton mail vpn or something?

i just installed Norton Lifelock and after posting I did, I got messages the sameway - and I hate to assume it has to do with retaliation for me speaking my mind lately ?

I hope it stops now, please let me know if anyone else is getting weird emails or texts or phone calls

please

·
Registered
14 Posts
Proton mail has been a disappointment. Read recently they turned over some guys emails to the feds, which defeats the whole purpose of it.

I get lots of robo calls as well, but that is just the phone industry dying gasps lol

Norton is also not great, IMO, even though im not a fan of windows, the defender is basically all you need for virus protection.

I use "surfshark" as a kernel level VPN and it works great, but they are a tad expensive and some have qualms about how they can get a deep access of your computer, but that's the nature of the beast.

The internet as a whole is becoming a curated, and monitored, experience.

You might also want to look into "TOR browser" with a secure access hash or something similar. Then again I've heard people complain that it's an FBI honeypot, but people say that about everything.

Hope that helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.