Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a used JS2000 in near mint condition and i couldn`t be happier!!!!!! I originally was looking for different DiMarzio pickups to put in an RG and thought i would check out what the Fred and PAF Pro sounded like in this Satriani guitar that a local music store had. Well,i`ve seen JS guitars and i`m a big Satch fan but i never tried one before for some reason......well needless to say i think its probably the best guitar i ever had in my hands and i`ve tried and owned many,many guitars!!!!The bridge is a strange one,but i like it alot,sustains forever and i`ve never been a big fan of floating trems and have always prefered fixed bridges anyway!!!! I`m mainly a metal player and i dont know anyone into metal playing a JS,but in my opinion this guitar rips for metal!!!!!! I was gonna post some pics, but all the JS2000 look the same so....*lol* maybe i will anyway!

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
ELicari said:
I just picked up a used JS2000 in near mint condition and i couldn`t be happier!!!!!! I originally was looking for different DiMarzio pickups to put in an RG and thought i would check out what the Fred and PAF Pro sounded like in this Satriani guitar that a local music store had. Well,i`ve seen JS guitars and i`m a big Satch fan but i never tried one before for some reason......well needless to say i think its probably the best guitar i ever had in my hands and i`ve tried and owned many,many guitars!!!!The bridge is a strange one,but i like it alot,sustains forever and i`ve never been a big fan of floating trems and have always prefered fixed bridges anyway!!!! I`m mainly a metal player and i dont know anyone into metal playing a JS,but in my opinion this guitar rips for metal!!!!!! I was gonna post some pics, but all the JS2000 look the same so....*lol* maybe i will anyway!
Congrats. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts