Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, here are some pics of my purple swirled universe, which I just finished (as some of you may remember, it was a UV7bk 97 which I bought a few weeks ago). I'm really pleased with it, it plays lovely, and I think it's good to see another swirl which is more subtle than the usual day-glo colours (although I do love them aswell :lol: - I'm still waiting for a PAW swirl RG to come back from Herc Fede). Although I'm saying that it's finished, I'm quite tempted to buy a dremel and put some matching pyramids in the fingerboard, but that will have to wait :wink: . Anyway, hope some of you guys like it too :) .

http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/[email protected]/album?.dir=/e16a

Cheers for now :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
8O 8O 8O That's definitely one of the best looking univs I have ever
seen! I'd gladly lick this candy! And purple pyramids would make her
even prettier. Very very nice.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Well done, man.
Love it!
Next time, just do a 'front plate' to hide electronix, just like Herc does...
The clear coat seems perfect!
Keep trying and trainning, man!
Keep up the awesome work.
TubarãoGuitars :D

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Awesome work dude! Looks great. I think it would look better with a black scratchplate or something though. But apart from that its looking good.
Congrats! :D

Gary - The.Godfather

·
Registered
631 Posts
That's amazing! I agree with the others, it looks great and is effective yet it's not over top. I like the see through pick guard, I always thought it wouldn't look good but it acctually looks really cool being able to see the insides.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Rich, I gotta be honest, It looks a bit purple and poopy :lol:

Seriously tho, Great work, Hmmmm, Fancy pickups, and i love the exposed cavity too ... Great work, and keep it up ... You'll have to mail me sometime dude, now i have had my op i'm around a little bit more :)

Rob

·
Registered
72 Posts
Great swirl!
Very nice color combinations.

I think the pickguard was a bit of a drag, but it's just a matter of preference I guess ;-)

·
Registered
257 Posts
Satch a nice one.
I´d like to try it out someday....in black, silver and deep blue....just like a Black Abalone.... Yummie :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts